First of all, make sure it is warm in the room, then we start making the dough for donuts.
In a bowl I sifted the flour, separately I put the milk and the sugar and I heated it, it should be warm and not hot, I added the dry yeast and I let the yeast activate for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes I mixed well to mix the yeast with the milk, I added the egg, salt, melted butter and hot. I homogenized and poured everything into the flour bowl, I put only 470 g of flour at the beginning, I incorporated all the flour, I put the remaining 30 g of flour and I kneaded a non-sticky dough that keeps its shape. I placed the dough in a bowl greased with oil and covered the bowl with a napkin, I let it rise for about 50-60 minutes.
After the dough grew, I divided it into 12 approximately equal balls, covered them with cling film, then I took a ball and formed a fairly long roll, I grabbed each end with my hands and twisted in opposite directions. , then I brought the heads next to each other and let them twist on their own. About 3 of the donuts I joined after twisting them, because they were too long, you can see in the photos how I did.
After forming all the donuts, I left them covered with foil for another 10 minutes. I put the ham to heat, I added the oil and then I fried the donuts, turning them from side to side, I took them out on a napkin to absorb the excess oil, then I powdered them with sugar and of course I took them to the photo shoot .... :))))))))))))))))
Korean twisted donuts: they drive everyone crazy, who tastes them!
These amazing donuts can drive anyone crazy! They are fluffy, soft on the inside and very crisp on the outside. Even their unusual appearance attracts and awakens the appetite. Enjoy this simple recipe for delicious Korean twisted donuts!
& # 8211 3 glasses of flour (360 gr) + 2 tablespoons for spreading the dough
& # 8211 1 sachet of dry yeast (about 7 gr)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Melt the butter, pour the milk, add 2 tablespoons of sugar, ½ tablespoon of salt and mix well until the sugar melts. Break the egg and stir once more. Add the yeast.
2. Stir in the flour and knead a soft dough. Cover the bowl and put it back in a warm place until the dough doubles in volume.
3. After the dough rises, work it and put it back in a warm place, covering it, until it doubles in volume again.
4. Divide the dough into 16 approximately equal pieces, which you round. Cover them with cling film.
5. Take a ball of dough, shape a long string, starting from the middle. Then turn one end up and the second down.
6. And twist a cord. Glue the ends with your fingers.
7. Repeat the steps with all the pieces of dough. Let the donuts rest for 10 minutes.
8. Then turn them over on the other side so that they are evenly raised. Leave them for another 10 minutes.
9. You can start frying your donuts! Heat the oil in a deep bowl. Then make a medium heat, so that the donuts bake evenly and gradually, both inside and on the surface. Fry the donuts for 2 minutes on each side, then turn them carefully with tongs.
10. Wait until the brown crust forms and drain the excess oil.
Optionally, mix the remaining sugar with cinnamon and transfer the ingredients to a paper bag. Put the donuts in the bag and shake it well. Place the twisted donuts with sugar and cinnamon on the plate.