Ingredients for making Pink Flamingo Salad
- Shrimp 2 kilograms
- Potato 2 pieces
- Tomato (medium size) 2 pieces
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Lemon juice 3 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise 100 grams
- Ketchup 50 grams
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Cream (preferably 22% fat) 50 ml
- Cream cheese (any) 100 grams
- Bay leaf 2 leaves
- Allspice ¼ teaspoon
- Seasoning for fish 1/2 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Saucepan, Tablespoon, Grater, Bowl, Garlic press, Serving deep dish (preferably transparent), Refrigerator
Cooking Pink Flamingo Salad:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Bring to a boil over high heat a pot of water, salt it a little. Pour shrimp into already boiling water, add bay leaf, seasonings and allspice, reduce fire. Cook until fully cooked (2 minutes), then drain shrimp and let them cool slightly. After that, gently peel them and if the shrimp are too large, then grind them into small cubes. Sprinkle lemon juice on top. Wash the potatoes and eggs, then boil until cooked and cool. After that, peel and shell them and grate them or grind them into small cubes. Put all the ingredients in a separate bowl. Rinse the tomato under water, cut in half, remove seeds and excess fluid. Cut into small cubes. Cheese, hard grade grate.
Step 2: Prepare the sauce.
Step 3: Spread lettuce layers.Put the first layer, which consists of 1/3 of the shrimp in the sauce, into a transparent deep dish. In this case, try to lay the lowest layer without liquid. Smooth the layer with a tablespoon and spread the chopped potatoes on top. Spread the chopped tomato with the next layer, also level it with a spoon. Between layers there is no need to smear! This is followed by a layer of grated cheese. Lay eggs on top of the cheese. The final layer will be the remaining shrimp in the sauce. It is this sauce that subsequently soaks all the lower layers of the salad.
Step 4: Serve the Pink Flamingo Salad.The salad should be soaked well, at least 3-4 hours, so it is better to put it in the refrigerator for this period. Serving such a charming and juicy salad on the festive table is generally a win-win option. Although if you decide to please your household with such a dish at the everyday table, you will certainly win no less compliments. Good appetite!
- - This salad can be made in portions, laying out the layers in the same order, only for different salad bowls.
- - In order that the egg shell does not burst during cooking, and the egg does not leak, add 1/3 teaspoon of coarse salt to the water.
- - An original solution to decorating the festive table will be the Pink Flamingo salad, laid out in deep wine glasses, on a low leg. It looks very festive!