Ingredients for making pork skewers in pomegranate juice
- Pork (breast neck or loin) fresh 1 kilogram
- Natural pomegranate juice (drinking consistency) 100-200 milliliters
- Large onion 3 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Purified water for frying barbecue
- Main ingredients: Pork, Pomegranate
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Deep bowl, Pan cover, Skewers, Barbecue, Firewood, Matches, Coals, Flat serving dish, Large grater or blender, Plate, Refrigerator
Cooking pork skewers in pomegranate juice:
Step 1: prepare the onion.Using a kitchen knife, peel the onion from the husk and then thoroughly rinse the ingredient under running water. To prepare the barbecue, we need to chop the onions with a coarse grater or in a blender. In the first version, we simply rub the ingredient on a grater on a cutting board, and transfer the onion shavings to a free plate. I prefer the second option more, as the onion juice gets into the eyes less and is easier to grind. But for this, lay out the component on a cutting board and quarter it. After that, we transfer to the blender bowl and grind the vegetable at medium speed for 1 minutes Attention: it is very important from time to time to remove the blender lid and see how chopped the onion is already, as we should not get mashed potatoes. At the end we transfer the crushed component to a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the pork.
Step 3: pickle the pork.
Step 4: prepare the pork skewers in pomegranate juice.
Step 5: serve the pork barbecue in pomegranate juice.As soon as the pork kebab is ready, immediately transfer it to a flat serving dish and serve it until it cools. But you can enjoy this delicious and delicious meat with slices of bread, fresh parsley and cilantro, and sliced vegetables. If you wish, you can offer everyone to pour the kebab with a small amount of ketchup or any other sauce to their taste. Good appetite!
- - To prepare a delicious juicy kebab, you must first select fresh high-quality meat. Therefore, pay attention to its color. It should be pale pink with white layers of bacon. If the meat is weathered, and the color of the fat is gray or yellow, in no case do not buy such pork, as this indicates that it is not fresh. As for the smell? It should be neutral and fresh.
- - If you have free time, then it is better to prepare fresh pomegranate juice. Thus, the kebab will turn out even tastier and juicier.
- - When choosing juice, first of all pay attention to the trademark, as well as its consistency, since the juice should be without pulp and without sediment at the bottom of the container. It is best to use pomegranate juice in glass jars.