Ingredients for Making Baked Shrimp
- Shrimp (frozen) 1.5 kg.
- Butter 2 tbsp. spoons
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. a spoon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Hot chili pepper sauce 3/4 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Spices to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Casserole, Colander, Baking dish (pan), Garlic, Tablespoon
Cooking Baked Shrimp:
Step 1: Prepare the shrimp.Defrost the shrimp and clean them from the shell. First of all, gently pull out the legs, taking the shrimp by the head and turning it upside down. Then we remove the head by pulling it and pull the shell through the tail. The tail itself can also be removed or left. Peeled shrimp spread in a colander and rinse under cold running water. We place the washed shrimps on a paper towel so that they dry.
Step 2: Prepare the sauce.
Step 3: Bake the shrimp.Cover the baking dish or baking sheet with parchment paper. Shrimps put in a baking dish and pour sauce on top. Mix the shrimps so that they are covered with sauce on all sides and distribute them in shape in one layer. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and bake shrimp for 15-20 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the baked shrimp.We take the finished shrimp out of the oven, let them cool slightly, and put it on the dish. You can pre-decorate the dish with lettuce. Serve the shrimp with slices of lemon, the juice of which can be sprinkled with shrimp before eating. Enjoy your meal!
- - Shrimps can be taken either ready-made (pink) or raw (gray-green).
- - Before cleaning the shrimp can be lowered for a couple of minutes in boiling water, then they will be easier to clean.
- - Worcestershire sauce can be replaced with another sweet and sour sauce of your choice.
- - Chili pepper sauce can be replaced with another hot sauce, as well as with pre-chopped hot pepper.
- - You can choose spices to your taste or do without them at all. Nutmeg and basil go well with shrimp.